(redirected from Main.CNCTools)
This page will be used for information about using the Haas OM-2A CNC machine.
A brief guide to operating the mill can be found here. Note that this is only a brief guide, and not sufficient to establish proficiency in operating the machine. Please ask a trained user for help if you are unclear on any aspect of machine operation.
Note that the largest tool that may be used in the Haas is 3/8" diameter. The maximum tool projection is 3.5" from gauge line.
- A Google Docs spreadsheet of all BDML tools (WIP) can be found here: CNCTools
- A basic tutorial on tool paths is in progress here: CNCTutorial
- Documentation for custom HSMWorks post processor: HSMWorksPostProcessor
- Information about materials for Shape Deposition Manufacturing: SDMConsumableMaterials
- Adhesive manufacturing process (WIP): AdhesiveManufacturing2013
- Wax for part flips process: WaxManufacturing
- Useful pages on SDM from old wiki -- This is part of a fairly large sitemap: