Fall 2021 Mark in Pisa & attending BDML meeting remotely
- * BDML Lab research meeting schedule (11:00am Fridays, Zoom + hybrid)
- Moving to increased on-campus activity, including for SURIs (welcome AllisonJia, BeckyMiller). Welcome also to (remote) SURF ShawnRay!
- BDML Lab research meeting schedule (1pm Fridays, Zoom + hybrid)
- Plans to reinstate the BDML Camping Trip
Winter 2021 Everything still mostly online :-( We have a protocol to allow a few researchers in the lab.
- BDML weekly research meeting: Fridays at 13:00PDT (via Zoom). It is open to any students who would like to sit in. Contact Mark C. if you need a Zoom password.
- Time moved to 1pm to avoid conflict with the SU Robotics Seminar which is starting up again.
- Meanwhile, Cutkosky will be co-teaching ME1 and ME310b and there will be online robotics events, which we'll post as we learn about them.
- SamFrishman defense Feb 24 @12:00
- A Conversation on Robotics and COVID. Thursday January 21 at 7:00am (PST).
As of October 2020 things are still mostly online. We have a protocol to allow up to 7 researchers in the lab at a time.
- BDML weekly meeting -- which is open to any students who would like to sit in -- is Friday at 13:00PDT (via Zoom). Details: LabMeetingSchedule
- Meanwhile, Cutkosky will be co-teaching ME102 and ME310a and there will be online robotics events (see below).
- Check out CS326 Topics in Advanced Robotic Manipulation
- 10 Sept 14:00-15:00 Art and Robots hosted by IFRR, of which Oussama Khatib is chair.
- 25 Sept 14:00-15:00 Capella Kerst defense: Gecko Inspired Adhesives: Permanent Practical Manufacturing, New Materials and Applications
BDML Google Calendar