On this page... (hide)
Biomimetics and Dexterous Manipulation Lab
Center for Design Research
424 Panama Mall, Bldg. 560
Stanford, CA 94305-2232
Fax: (650) 725-8475
Speakerphone: (650) 723-4489
Mechanical Engineering Research Laboratory (MERL)
418 Panama Mall
Building 02-660 Rm 132
- The building can be accessed from either the pedestrian Panama Mall or Santa Teresa St. The Panama Mall door is open during business hours. Call the lab phone (650-723-4258) if you need somebody to let you in.
- The building is identified as "Mechanical Engineering Laboratory" (MERL) on the clickable campus map,
- For driving and parking directions see the Design Institute directions page. (Cutkosky's office is also in this building, just across the street from MERL.)
- Map highlighting MERL and the nearest "A" parking lots
(one can park in any open A or C spot after 16:00 hours).
- For people coming from Palo Alto or Caltrain, the Marguerite Free Shuttle is a convenient way to get to the lab.