ME310 paper robots, Jan 2012
- ME268, lead by Dr. Li Jiang, will present a series of speakers focusing on the intersection of AI, Robotics and Education
- StanfordRoboticsSeminar -- this is a good opportunity for students to find out what all the various labs are doing.
- For Fall 2014, it's being coordinated by AimyWissa from BDML and other members from the participating laboratories.
- ME112WebResources -- materials and links for ME112
- PisaShortCourse2013 - Short design course at SSSA Polo Valdera March-April 2013
- ME 310 (Tools for Team-Based Design) - graduate design course with corporate partners
- ME21: Renaissance Machine Design - Engineer and build machines from the Renaissance and learn about the artist/engineers who originally designed them. After a haitus of several years it's back for Spring 2018 as a WAY-CE elective.
- BDMLOutreach -- We regularly host lab tours and other activities related to K-12.