- Flying, Climbing and Running robots
- Haptics and the perception of friction and texture
- Dexterous Manipulation and Telemanipulation.
Other recent courses
- ME393 Seminar, Bio-inspired and Human-Interactive Robotics
- ME112 Mechanical Systems Design.
- ME21n Renaissance Machine Design freshman seminar.
- sometimes manage to get out in the Jensen-Healey
- more stuff on Mark's BDML wiki page.
- "Gecko claws" on Prototype This! This is the episode in which our microspines from RiSE and Spinybot were used to climb a building Youtube video
- Presentation in Hangzhou, May 2017 (pptx)
- Elastica stuff
- http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/stamp/stamp.jsp?tp=&arnumber=1597635 fluxgate magnetometer
Mark R. Cutkosky Fletcher Jones Professor Department of Mechanical Engineering Stanford University, Stanford, CA 94305-4021 Phone: (650) 450-0589; FAX: (650) 723-3521; Email: cutkosky (at) stanford.edu Office: Peterson Engineering Design Bldg. 550, room 121 Lab: MERL Bldg. 660, room 132