Summer 2019 Ignited Teacher Fellow
Ignited Education (originally IISME: Industry Initiatives for Science and Math Education) connects educators with science and technology professionals to tackle tough problems, sparking creativity in the classroom and in the real world.
Stanford is hosting 24 Teacher Fellows this summer in a variety of labs
- Current Industrial Technology Teacher at Canyon Middle School in Castro Valley, CA
- Next year will mark 30 years teaching middle and high school from San Francisco to Manteca
- Prior IISME fellowships in engineering at Lockheed Martin (THAAD-Terminal High Altitude Area Defense and Quality) and Fijifilm Dimatix
- BFA in Industrial Design from Rhode Island School of Design
- Restless interest in biomimicry, sustainability, the singularity, mountain biking, hiking, and mountain air
I'll be working with Tony Chen on a variety of exciting endeavors.
Here is Rob's Summer blog: Main.SummerGeckoRob